CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)- PRECAUTIONS & MANAGEMENT!
(BASED ON “WHO” GUIDELINES)
The following are the complete set of advice given by World Health Organization (WHO) to prevent and manage Coronavirus:
Basic protective measures against the coronavirus
Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene
Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early. The delay may complicate the recovery.
Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 referring the WHO Website. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. They are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Protection measures for persons who are in or have recently visited (past 14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
Follow the guidance outlined above.
Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slight runny nose, until you recover. Why? Avoiding contact with others and visits to medical facilities will allow these facilities to operate more effectively and help protect you and others from possible COVID-19 and other viruses.
If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly & early as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Call in advance and tell your provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers. Why? Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also help to prevent possible spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS
(1) COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in all areas without climate differences.
(2) Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.
(3) Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease.
(4) The new coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.
(5) Are hand dryers effective in killing the new coronavirus?
No. Hand dryers are not effective in killing the 2019-nCoV. To protect yourself against the new coronavirus, you should frequently clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
(6) Can an ultraviolet disinfection lamp kill the new coronavirus?
UV lamps should not be used to sterilize hands or other areas of skin as UV radiation can cause skin irritation.
(7) How effective are thermal scanners in detecting people infected with the new coronavirus?
Thermal scanners are effective in detecting people who have developed a fever (i.e. have a higher than normal body temperature) because of infection with the new coronavirus.
However, they cannot detect people who are infected but are not yet sick with fever. This is because it takes between 2 and 10 days before people who are infected become sick and develop a fever.
(8) Can spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body kill the new coronavirus?
No. Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body will not kill viruses that have already entered your body. Spraying such substances can be harmful to clothes or mucous membranes (i.e. eyes, mouth).
(9) Do vaccines against pneumonia protect you against the new coronavirus?
No. Vaccines against pneumonia, such as pneumococcal vaccine and Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib) vaccine, do not provide protection against the new coronavirus.
(10) Can regularly rinsing your nose with saline help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
No. There is no evidence that regularly rinsing the nose with saline has protected people from infection with the new coronavirus.
There is some limited evidence that regularly rinsing nose with saline can help people recover more quickly from the common cold. However, regularly rinsing the nose has not been shown to prevent respiratory infections.
(11) Can eating garlic help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
Garlic is a healthy food that may have some antimicrobial properties. However, there is no evidence from the current outbreak that eating garlic has protected people from the new coronavirus.
(12) Does the new coronavirus affect older people, or are younger people also susceptible?
People of all ages can be infected by the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus.
WHO advises people of all ages to take steps to protect themselves from the virus, for example by following good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
(25 GOLDEN RULES TO EAT YOUR DAILY FOODS TO STAY HEALTHY WITH SCIENTIFIC REASONS! READ HERE!)
(13) Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus?
No, antibiotics do not work against viruses, only bacteria.
The new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a virus and, therefore, antibiotics should not be used as a means of prevention or treatment.
However, if you are hospitalized for the 2019-nCoV, you may receive antibiotics because bacterial co-infection is possible.
(14) Are there any specific medicines to prevent or treat the new coronavirus?
To date, there is no specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
However, those infected with the virus should receive appropriate care to relieve and treat symptoms, and those with severe illness should receive optimized supportive care. Some specific treatments are under investigation, and will be tested through clinical trials. WHO is helping to accelerate research and development efforts with a range or partners.
These are the advice given by WHO regarding Covid-19 Coronavirus.
SOME USEFUL DETAILS FROM ME
Avoid public gatherings and being close with those who is affected with fever, cold and sneezing as an immediate safety measure. Be away atleast a meter distance away from them.
Avoid or restrict visiting the temples, shopping malls, Cinema theatres, travelling by bus, train, air crafts, etc. You can use own vehicle to go anywhere where there is no crowd.
Clean your hands frequently using good hand wash, soap, etc.
Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
Coronavirus is primarily a Virus that is just believed to have been transmitted from the animals to the men as per the unconfirmed belief.
Most important initial source for this Virus is believed to be eating uncooked meat that had this virus in it as per unconfirmed reports.
(How to increase haemoglobin and prevent anaemia without meat? READ HERE!)
In China, decades ago, they faced a severe food and grains scarcity that made them to eat animals. Animals means all the animals and living beings like snakes, rat, frogs, flies, pigs, etc just by frying or as raw.
Many people are fond of eating an uncooked meat as it is.
The body of every animal has innumerable microorganisms both good and bad. Animal bodies are the living house of viruses, bacteria, etc. These viruses are dormant and silent in the body of animals as their immune system is designed to protect their body from those microorganisms.
When the people take animals uncooked, the viruses from those animals go directly to the human body. The human body’s immune system is not equipped to protect us from those animal viruses.
HIV is also a virus that is believed to have come from animals when the men had intimate contacts with animals as per unconfirmed reports.
So, it is clear that every dangerous virus start to spread to kill the men only when the men starts to misuse the nature and animals.
This is nothing but the degradation of human civilization. So, the people have started to give a big price for the misuse of animals.
Ok, Let us now see how one can protect himself from the spread of CoronaVirus!
(HEART ATTACK – A to Z TIPS TO PREVENT DEATH! MUST READ AND SAVE! READ HERE!)
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CORONAVIRUS?
(1) Always wash the hands and sneeze into the elbows.
(2) Stay away from the crowd till the spread of corona is controlled.
(3) Wear a mask to protect from the virus whenever you go out of home.
(4) Coronavirus can spread through air. So, protect your nose and mouth by using an air purifier inside the home.
(5) The World Health Organisation (WHO) has advised the public to stick to basic preventive measures like avoiding contact with people suffering from cold, washing hands with alcohol based cleansers or soap, staying away from crowded places, farm or wild animals etc.
(6) Indian government after giving similar hygiene recommendations has also advised people to take to ayurvedic practices, homoeopathic drugs and Unani medicines
(7) Drink boiled water as slightly warm water.
(8) Stop uncooked Meat.
(9) Take vitamin C, Zinc, B complex daily RDA Dose for enhancing body immunity in general.
(10) Strictly follow personal hygiene.
(11) Grow as many Tulasi Plants as Possible in your home that purifies air around your home and provides pure oxygen.
12. MOST IMPORTANTLY GET VACCINATED IMMEDIATELY. YOU CAN SEE THE DETAILS OF COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS VACCINATION HERE.
FOODS TO ENHANCE IMMUNITY
If you feel the above symptoms, immediately go to the Government hospitals as they have made preparations to test and treat Coronavirus. No confirmed medications have been discovered for coronavirus so far. However, as a safety, we can take some steps to strengthen our immune system to keep our body fit to fight against such viruses.
(MECHANISM OF DIGESTION, REDUCTION OF FOOD INTAKE &WEIGHT LOSS: A-Z DETAILS! READ HERE!)
(1) Leaves of Tulsi, Ginger, Pepper, Curcumin help immensely.
(2) Guduchi treats fever & enhances immunity
(3) Take hot rasam or vegetable soups.
(4) Antibiotics will not work on coronavirus.
(5) Drink hot water like tea sip by sip. Avoid cold water.
(6) Take more Green Vegetables and citrus and other fruits such as Amla, Orange, Grapes, Apple, etc.
(7) Do not reduce the preventive care just because virus spread has reduced in your area. It is said that new mutated variants of this virus is spreading everywhere. Therefore, strict precautions are needed till the virus and its variants are completely wiped out.
Let the animals be free; We need not eat them for our living and let the psychos leave the animals from their abusive acts.
If the man continues to violate the nature, new viruses and diseases will start to wipe out the human race. Now, the people and the governments would have realized the importance of protecting the natural way of living. Protecting the nature on the earth is more important than exploring other planets.
(DIARRHOEA – CAUSES, PREVENTION, TREATMENT AND CARE – A TO Z TIPS! READ HERE!)