This article “HEART ATTACK – A to Z TIPS TO PREVENT DEATH! MUST READ AND SAVE!” must be your life saver one. read carefully:
Heart attacks are increasing in India and all over the world. It is said that atleast 3 lakhs of people face heart attack and 2 lakhs of people die because of it every year in India.
WHY HEART ATTACKS?
Our heart is a very sensitive organ that is working day and night pumping the blood hard all over the body.
To perform this task efficiently, the heart muscles should be alive and effective.
For the heart muscles to pump well, they should get regular supply of oxygen and blood.
When the blood supply is blocked either partly or fully for a certain period of time, the heart muscles die. Hence the pumping activity becomes strained.
When the heart does not get the sufficient blood to be pumped, it starts to indicate the symptoms like shortness of breath and finally heart attack.
The heart attack is a symptom of extreme lack of supply of blood to the heart and strain to the heart muscles.
Unless the blood supply is resumed to the heart sufficiently and immediately, most of the heart muscles die out of starvation of blood and hence the pumping stops that cause the death of the patient.
(CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)- PRECAUTIONS & MANAGEMENT! READ HERE!)
HOW THE BLOOD CLOTS ORIGINATE?
When the coronaries (blood vessels) that supply blood to the heart develops a block due to gradual accumulation of cholesterol and other substances, the blood supply to the heart is affected leading to coronary artery disease (also called as atherosclerosis) that causes heart attack.
The blood clot usually forms if there is any rupture of an atherosclerotic, cholesterol plaque on the inner wall of a coronary artery.
THEREFORE, THE FIRST STEP TO DO IS TO RESUME THE BLOOD SUPPLY TO THE HEART TO SAVE THE PATIENT.
WHICH FACTORS CAUSE A HEART ATTACK?
Here are some prominent reasons:
(1) Heavy depression of mind.
(2) Life style filled with tension and worries.
(4) Liquor usage.
(5) Usage of cholesterol-rich foods.
(6) Lazy Life style.
(7) Performing a work beyond one’s capacity. Eg: Lifting very extremely heavy articles.
HOW TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK?
(1) All the chest pains need not be heart attacks. However, every chest pain should be tested and proved not as heart attack.
(2) Chest pain alone is not a symptom of heart attack. Heart attack may come even without pain. Particularly for the patients with diabetes, the heart attack may come without pain.
(3) Even if there is some discomfort and irritation in the chest, it may indicate a heart attack. Many people do not care such discomforts and irritation thinking that it is just acidity or gastric symptoms.
(4) If you feel short of breath while performing some tasks like climbing up the stairs, it may indicate a heart attack.
(5) If the above discomforts are felt along with sweating, and / or shoulder pain, it may be a heart attack.
(6) If you faint suddenly it may be a symptom of heart attack.
(7) Silent attacks may not show any major symptoms. Therefore, even a small discomfort should be tested and treated properly.
HOW TO PREVENT HEART ATTACK?
(1) Have a free mind without allowing it to be affected by the changing trends of life and the problems you face. Trust in the presence of God and believing that everything happens for good only, can help you to keep your heart free irrespective of situations. Therefore, reading spiritual literature like Bhagavad Gita may help you not to be affected by the situations.
(2) Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking liquor.
(3) Reduce roasted foods and use boiled foods more. Reduce using oils.
(4) Use fibre rich foods such as Mint leaves oats, banana stem etc.
(5) Avoid cold atmosphere all the time and switch off the air conditioners and allow sweating. Cold body makes the blood vessels to constrict that increases the risk of heart attack.
(6) Do not lead a Physically exerted lazy life. Do your works manually as much as possible. Eg: Washing, cleaning, walking to nearby places and walking atleast 3-4 kms a day.
(7) Heart attack is rare among the workers who performs physical works daily. For example, farmers, technicians, bus conductors, fitters, lathe operators, construction workers, etc.
(8) Usage of atleast half portion of a garlic in food every day will definitely prevent or delay the heart attack that is the proven fact.
HOW TO PREVENT DEATH BECAUSE OF HEART ATTACK?
More than 80% of the patients die because they come to the hospital after two or even after 24 hours.
GOLDEN HOUR AFTER HEART ATTACK:
THE FIRST ONE HOUR AFTER THE HEART ATTACK IS CALLED GOLDEN HOUR (We can even take upto two hours). If you reach the WITHIN THIS GOLDEN HOUR , you can reduce the damage to the heart muscles.
If the heart attack is massive and the heart stops pumping immediately, nothing can be done that is unfortunate.
However, if the attack is normal or severe and the person is still alive, you should do the following:
(1) VERY IMPORTANT: If you feel heart attack, that means, the heart does not get blood supply and hence no oxygen to the heart. Therefore, we should restore the blood supply again immediately, ie, WITHIN ONE HOUR TO AVOID THE DEATH OF MORE HEART MUSCLES. If there is no good hospital in your location, reach the nearby town atleast within two hours. By restoring the blood supply immediately they will first stop further damage to the heart muscles.
(2) Therefore if you doubt a heart attack, DO NOT DELAY EVEN A SINGLE MINUTE. RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO A HOSPITAL WHERE THERE IS ECG, ECHO, TREADMILL AND CATH LAB FACILITIES.
(3) However, it may take some time to reach the hospital. We should save the health of the heart muscles till we reach the hospital. DO AS SAID BELOW:
TABLETS TO BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER HEART ATTACK
Therefore, follow this practice sincerely: Heart attack may come at any time! Therefore, ALWAYS KEEP IN YOUR HAND BAG/ PURSE AND HOME THE FOLLOWING TABLETS WITH YOU AND WHENEVER YOU DOUBT THAT YOU MAY HAVE A HEART ATTACK, TAKE THESE TABLETS IMMEDIATELY. Then, rush to the hospital.
Frequently check the expiry of these tablets and buy new set of tablets when the existing set is expired.
(A) Aspirin = 325 mg;
(B) Atorvastatin = 80mg (or) Rosvastatin = 40 mg;
(C) Clopidogrel Tab = 150 mg (two tablets should be taken).
If you take these three tablets immediately when you doubt a heart attack, it will keep the blood supply normal till you go to the doctor. Thus, you can avoid damage to your heart muscles and hence you can also avoid death.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT AFTER HEART ATTACK?
First the heart attack is confirmed through the above mentioned tests (ECG and ECHO). An angiogram test is performed to further confirm the heart attack and to determine how many blocks of how much of development.
If the blockage of coronary arteries is small, the angioplasty is performed and a stent fixing is done.
If the block is severe a BYPASS SURGERY (also known as coronary artery bypass grafting – CABG) is performed by fixing one or more new blood vessels to the heart bypassing the affected arteries. This will resume sufficient blood supply to the heart again. The artery is usually taken from the thigh portion of the patient. Some times, it is taken from some other parts also.
Now a days, 99% of the bypass surgeries are successful thanks to the advancement in technology. Therefore, the patient can daringly go to the surgery chamber and get the surgery performed. This will resume good health to your heart.
RECOVERY PERIOD AFTER BYPASS SURGERY:
Full recovery may take about 6 to 12 weeks. You may resume work, exercising and sexual activity after s6 weeks. However, the condition should be examined by the surgeon and he must give his permission to you to go for job, doing some mild exercises and having gentle sex life.
LET ME GIVE THE EXTRACT OF THE ARTICLE TO BE KEPT IN MIND ALL THE TIME
(1) Prevent heart attack by following the tips above.
(2) If it comes, TAKE THE TABLETS MENTIONED IN THE POST IMMEDIATELY AND RUSH TO THE DOCTOR. ALWAYS KEEP THOSE TABLETS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO. REPLACE THE EXPIRED TABLETS WITH NEW TABLETS PERIODICALLY.
(3) IF YOU REACH THE HOSPITCL WITHIN THE GOLDEN HOUR OF ONE OR ATLEAST TWO HOURS THE DAMAGE TO HEART MUSCLES CAN BE SAVED.
(4) After reaching the hospital, do what the doctors say after testing the position of the disease.
Best wishes for a disease-free life and fast recovery if you had already been affected.
PLEASE SAVE THIS ARTICLE AND SHARE TO ALL USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW, SINCE HEART ATTACK MAY COME TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS!