Become fatty and gain weight without meat! 15 Proven Tips for vegetarians!
I hv a qn. I hv stoped eating nonveg by ur inspiration 1 yr ago, now i feel quite physically weak.. I don’t want to start eat nonveg again.. Bt i want to gain physical strenght without nonveg.. How get that plz guide me… write abt egg also.. One of your comment u said that, You hv to write smthng about how to become fat… So plz write abt that in this post..
This post may also be useful: Prevent and Cure Constipation even without garlic! Scientific, traditional and spiritual tips!
A normal adult person who has more physical works needs atleast 2500-2700 calories every day. If he is doing sedandary work, just 2000-2200 calories are sufficient.
If all the calories we supply to this body are burnt, there can be no weight gain. The average weight will be maintained.
Therefore, to gain weight, you should supply atleast 400-500 extra calories every day. Not more than that. This extra calory helps to gain half kg per week, ie, two kgs per month.
If you supply more than 400-500 extra calories every day, it may lead to many complications.
Even these extra calories should be taken only until you gain your desired weight.
After gaining sufficient weight, you have to intake normal calories, ie, 2000-2200 calories every day if sedandary worker, or 2500-2700 calories if you have more physical work every day.
WHICH VEGETARIAN FOODS HELP TO GAIN BODY WEIGHT AND STRUCTURE?
Meat has more carbohydrate, protein and fat. This is it is believed to keep the body fatty.
But, the fact is, meat is not the only source for fat, carbohydrate and protein.
There are plenty of sources in vegetarian foods that keep the body fatty.
(1) You can use the ghee, gingely oil, peanut butter, etc in your food every day. This helps to maintain the fat required by the body.
(2) By using sufficient milk, yogurt, cheese, etc, you can get more protein and fat that helps to keep your body fatty.
(3) Usage of more grains such as rice, wheat, etc, can keep your body fatty.
(4) Importantly, using boiled groundnut and beans regularly keeps your body fatty.
(5) Using atleast two or three bananas definitely increase the weight. Other fruits such as mangoes, grapes and apples help to gain weight.
(6) Granola and Low Fat Yogurt also help to gain fatty body.
(7) Some shakes are available in stores that help you gain weight.
(8) Eating sweets, cakes, breads help us to gain weight.
(9) In addition to three times of sufficient food, have some snacks now and then throughout the day.
(10) Keep your plate slightly bigger.
(11) Do not drink water before food that reduces the intake of calorie rich foods.
(12) Take atleast eight hours of sleep.
(13) Generally the greenish vegetables do not help in weight gain. However, some vegetables such as Potato, Beans, Legumes and Sweetcorn help in gaining weight since it is rich in carbohydrate.
(14) You may take some nuts that are helpful to gain weight and stamina. Examples: Groundnuts, peanuts, walnuts , Almonds, ,macadamia nuts, etc.
(15) In case you work hard on any day, you can take more food on that day.
That’s all. If you follow the above PROVEN tips and thus take atleast 400-500 calories more than the required every day, your weight will increase atleast 2 KGs every month.
Once you gain sufficient weight and stamina, reduce the food by 25% to maintain that weight for ever.
Hope this helps you.